Heartsaver® CPR/AED & First Aid Certification
Purchasing Instructions: For customers, click on drop down menu “Select Class Date/Location” and select your desired date for your certification class, then proceed to checkout. If we do not have any class dates available for your desired class, please contact us and we will gladly work with you! We offer 1 on 1 classes for an additional $100. For Institutions and Business clients, contact us directly at Training@caretacticscpr.com and we will gladly travel to your site at your desired time and date to offer the training in person, to your staff. We offer great group discounts!
Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED is an instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage an emergency until emergency medical services arrives. Skills covered in this course include first aid; choking relief in adults, children, and infants; and what to do for sudden cardiac arrest in adults, children, and infants.
This course teaches skills with the American Heart Association’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback, and guide the students’ learning of skills.
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Course is updated with the new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Students receive course completion/certification cards upon successful completion of this course.
- We offer initial certification, renewal, and skills tests.
- This course will cover adult, child, and infant cpr and first aid.
- You may be issued an ASHI (American Safety & Health Institute) card at the conclusion of your course.