Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Classroom-based courses work well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning
- Course includes realistic, clinical scenarios that encourage active participation – delivered through actual pediatric patient videos and lifelike simulations
- Course is comprehensive and includes our systematic approach to assess and treat pediatric patients in emergency situations
- Course uses a hands-on class format to reinforce skills proficiency
- Co-branded with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
PURCHASING INSTRUCTIONS: If your PALS card is current, you may choose the re-certification option. If your PALS card is expired or if you have a PALS card from an institution other than AHA, you must choose the full certification option. If you have taken the online portion of ACLS, through a valid American Heart Association site, you may choose the skills check off option.
If you do not see a date that works for your schedule, simply call us at 505-585-1533 and we will do our best to accommodate you!
Please bring all of your PALS information (cards or online certificate) to class!
Purchase a PALS Provider book before attending class.
ONLINE SKILLS CHECK OFF INFORMATION:
1. Take the online portion of the ACLS course online at the American Heart Association’s website (they charge you $120) then print out the copy of your online class portion. Make sure you click on “PALS part I”
2. Call us at 505-585-1533 and we will schedule you a skills session ($160)
3. This option is best for the medical professional who OFTEN deals with codes. You are expected to know the information fluently, as we cannot prompt you during your test out. If you fail the test out, you will be charged a full certification price, so that we can ensure you are well equipped with skills before leaving class.